So many of you have got into the great habit of making your own fresh homestyle bread made with love not nasties and are ordering regularly form us that we now have bulk buying options.
We are starting with our 10kg bag, whooo 10kgs I hear you say, that’s a lot. Here’s the things to remember
- Wholesome Loaf Breadmix has a shelf life of 6months so that works out to 24 weeks. Please note that currently Best Before date for 10kg mixes is 28.11.20.
- 10Kgs of Wholesome Loaf Breadmix will make 20 batches of bread using 500gms of dry mix a time.
- Most of you are making at least one loaf a week so even missing a week you will still use up 10kgs easily in the shelf life.
- The super great news, you are making a fresh finished 500gm loaf for $3.13per loaf or if you are doing larger 1kgs loaves its $6.25.
- Coeliacs and gluten sensitivity is common within families so you can all share the love of fresh bread with this great buying.
- Our Wholesome mix works great as pizza bases too.
Dairy, soy, nut and egg free and can be made refined sugar free easily.
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Starch, Ground Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk, Baking Powder, Salt
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.